Shatter studios intro

Hi welcome to my first blog of Shatter Studios . Here you will find news and project blogs based on Lindsey out first project is a project were we are coming up with concept art ideas for Lindsey's new comic Sparrow . I thought this would be a fun project because when I first heard about it and I started to read more about the comic I started to brainstorm some ideas for the comic and that's how I came up with this project . then I will take a quick break from this project to work on other projects that you will hear soon so stay tuned for that . Also one more thing I will have articles on Mogul and some in clonezone as well so check those out .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lindsey Con project in works artist wanted

Lost Girls stories/fanfictions are coming retro anime artist wanted !!!